Thursday, July 21, 2011

Things I make while in moving limbo

Who Dat! So sorry that I haven't been posting lately, this move still has me all over the place. Here are a few things I have been working on in the meantime though!
Replacing all the plants and pots that broke during the move. We had a lot of casualties and I am still upset about it, but I went a little wild replacing everything and once I found my old rock collection from my childhood it was all over:

I found this awesome pot with handles, it's so easy to move it anywhere!

If you look closely, you'll see an Easter egg.


I was about to order some little mushrooms for my terrariums that also broke, and then I realized I can make my own with my old favorite stuff, Fimo. I
may have made too many.

Here are some hidden in my new plant:


It was my sister's birthday so I used one of my package designs from my Silhouette store to put her gift in. I made her one of my bullet crystal necklaces.



This succulent garden somehow managed to survive the moving truck, AND falling off a table in a freak hail storm. I decked it out with some new plants and some quartz, tiger eyes, crystal and various fancy rocks.


And finally, I made this terrarium after the other broke. This one has a little deer! That's also a painting that I am working on in the background.


I can't wait to completely unpack and decorate! Will keep ya'll posted! :)

2 comments: