Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Another Etsy Store!

There are too many things swirling around in my head!! I have just been going crazy creating stuff lately, so I decided to open up another shop to go along with Sophie's Paper House. I wanted to start making printable art and typography, so here is  Sophie's Pixel House!
Gallery walls are so trendy these days, and with my art you can set one up cheap and easily. Don't spend a ton of money when you can do it yourself, and it's way more fun!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/237183389/ampersand-printable-typography-art?ref=shop_home_active_17






2 comments:

  1. Very excellent blog, I read this have fruitful content and helpful for me. Thanks for publishing this blog.

    laminating pouches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the best helpful article for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete