Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Photo Collections of my work

I have been gathering up a good amount of print projects, and thought I should make some collages of them. Here they are:

Save the Dates for my upcoming wedding-





















































































Dress cards for my bridesmaids-


Will you be my Bridesmaid? cards-





















































































Engagement Party invitations-





















































































Baby shower invitations-



Wedding invitations I made for a friend-



Hanky Save the Dates I made for a friend-

More to come! :)
-Soph






3 comments:

  1. Fabulous projects. Will you have a tutorial for the Christmas house treat box that was added to the silhouette store. There are some pieces that seems a bit confusing.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nana! I will definitely work on that. In the meantime if you're having trouble assembling it you can email me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unbelievable creative. I love your Silhouette files!

    ReplyDelete